Accuplacer outcomes may help pupils to select properly whenever registering for classes. Pupils that have finished senior high school with a 2.7 GPA or maybe more from in the previous decade need not simply take the English sections of this Accuplacer. Pupils that have finished school that is high a 2.7 GPA or maybe more from in the previous 36 months don’t need to use the mathematics chapters of the Accuplacer. Submit your transcripts into the Admissions office and consult with an consultant about which test parts you may have to take.
In regards to the Test
The positioning test is delivered via computer making use of Accuplacer, provided by College Board.
On Test Day:
- Intend on testing roughly 2 hours. The size of the session will differ for every pupil.
- A photograph I.D. is needed ahead of the test are administered with no meals, beverages, electronics, or any other individual products are allowed when you look at the evaluation room.
- Family and friends might maybe maybe not come with pupils in to the evaluation space. Anybody not testing, including moms and dads and kiddies, will never be permitted in testing areas. For lots more information review our guest/visitor policies.
- Same retests are not allowed day. For information on MWCC’s retest policy please relate to the College Catalog.
The test is divided in to 2 English parts and 1-2 mathematics parts. For info on exactly what your positioning scores mean, here please check.
Campuses & Scheduling
Location assessment can be obtained during the Gardner, Leominster, and Devens campuses. Pupils testing for MWCC will need to have recently been accepted into the university. Phone ahead if assessment for the school that is different.
- Walk–In testing: Monday-Friday 8:30am–1:00pm and also Tuesdays at 5:00pm.
- By visit screening: For August, appointments are offered for Mondays at 5:30pm, Tuesdays at 1:00pm and 4:00pm, and Thursdays at 1:00pm. Starting in appointments are available for Mondays at 5:30pm, Tuesdays at 1:00pm and 4:00pm, and Fridays at 9am september. Phone 978-630-9813 or 978-630-9812 to schedule.
- By visit evaluating: For August, appointments are around for Thursday mornings at 9am. Starting in September, appointments are for sale to Wednesday mornings at 9:00am. Use the Testing Appointment Calendar or call 978-630-9569 to schedule.
Get yourself ready for the Test
Pupils should review research materials ahead of screening. Create College Board’s student portal here: Accuplacer scholar Portal. This website includes the after features:
- Day Practice Resources, such as study guides and sample tests that help you experience the types of questions to be asked on test
- Rating Report, allowing you to definitely access your scores online
- Test Center Locator, which allows you to locate an assessment location near to house (if you undertake to try at another educational college, please give us a call for further instruction just before screening)
You can print out of the study guides right here:
(Note: Accuplacer phone apps aren’t developed by College Board and so are not advised for usage.)
Sign up for A smart that is mandatory start once you’ve finished the positioning test. At SMART Start you will read about your test ratings, course positioning, and course routine.
Note: Students in Dual Enrollment, Gateway, and Pathways programs don’t go to SMART begin.
Asking for ratings from MWCC Test ratings won’t be fond of anybody apart from the real test taker without written permission through the test taker.
- Them sent someplace else, you may possibly deliver a message from your own MWCC account to email@example.com if you wish to request your ratings, or have actually. Add your title, MWCC ID # (or date of delivery), your telephone number, approximate test times, the title regarding the recipient/institution, additionally the target, e-mail, or fax where they must be delivered.
- In the place of utilizing an MWCC e-mail account, you could finish and signal the Accuplacer rating Request form and fax to 978-630-9278 or scan and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ratings can also be released by demand essayshark promo code from the designee (such as for example a spouse or parent) noted on a FERPA (FamilyEducationalRighttoPrivacyAct) waiver type. When you have maybe not completed an application and want to, or like to make modifications, contact the Records workplace at 978-630-9106.
Sending Scores to MWCC from Another School If you took Accuplacer at an alternate school and want for MWCC to truly have the scores, you need to contact one other college to request the score report be sent straight to Testing Services at MWCC.
- Rating reports will simply be accepted if delivered right to MWCC Testing Services from one other college. Ratings aren’t legitimate if a lot more than three years old. You ought to discuss your ratings having an Advisor.
- Schools may send Accuplacer score states to Services that is testing by: 978-630-9278 or e-mail to email@example.com.
Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
To request reasonable rooms for evaluation, please contact pupil Services at 978-630-9855 just before scheduling the test.
MWCC could use your test results for information collection and analysis that is statistical to analyze. Your title won’t be incorporated into any extensive research activity.